Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Willy Watcher


the first time I had
sex
with a
girl
as opposed to my
hand
i laid down my
leather
coat on the grass
of a
wasteland
behind a
pub
in a north-east
town

then we did
it
right there and
right then
grunting
and it was
night
and it was
quick
and it was
pretty good
because I’d been
made
to
wait
and I came like
a
prisoner
on
parole

and afterwards
as we hoisted
up our
tangled
pants
while in reasonably
good
spirits
a figure suddenly
appeared
from the
bushes
appeared
from the
night

a grubby little
balding
ginger
man-child
from the mental
hospital
a toilet lurker
a willy watcher
with a mis-shapen
head
and he
came
for me
reaching out
a hand
urgh
and going
the police are coming,
the police are coming,

and i thought
i bet they are
you cunt
but what i
said was
back the fuck
off
and jumped at
him
with my
fists
because now I was
a
man
and
men
protect their
ladies
and men
leap at other
men
with their fists

act first
think later
that’s what men
do
isn’t it?
and now i
was one
too
and now I had
a new role
to play

only I didn’t
consciously know this
as the pervert
retracted back
into the
shadows
like a gimp on
a leash
and we skipped
back to the pub
going
fucking hell!
drunk
laughing
my cock
sore
but
victorious
and finally worthy
of the
title
manhood.
Ben Myers

No comments: