Monday, September 04, 2006

Christmas Sex


It was a fourteen day
every-other-night
Christmas holiday
type thing

after the first time
drunk on vodka and wine
the formula
stayed much the same

we’d smoke weed
and watch lame TV
until she went upstairs
with a wink

while I talked to D---y
her flat-mate
my friend
and corkscrew-headed drinking buddy

there was snow on the ground
and her skylight window was open
to the
winter stars

halfway through
on her back
she’d say
“I love it when you fuck me”

and I was glad to know
that she loved it when
I fucked her and that
after many months
of soul-searching
self-flagellation
and dark nights in the city
it all still worked.

So this one’s for her…free of charge….
Ben Myers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money