Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Her Hair Was Braided When I Met Her

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sweet Julie,
I wish
your diaz eyes
had
no husband
no children
(tho' I wouldn’t take them away from you)

wish your
sweet mouth
was alone

wish
you
worked with me
like I
thought
you were going to

wish
you were
just a lonely
you
in your
nice clothes

(I want to hold your soul)

cos then
I’d fall
for you
and your
trouser’d hips
and your
tops for work

sweet Julie
I know
that’s not
your
real name

when I
first met you
you had braids in your hair
your NHS
tunic
showing your
Julie
shape

you showed
me around
this place
and I
wanted to
work there
because I
thought I
would be
working with
you, Julie

but you
chose a woman!
(not you, but Sue)
and when
she didn’t
show
you called
me
(not you, but Sue)

and I wanted
to work
with you,
Julie,
but you’re
at the
other site
now

fuck it
Julie,
lets have
an affair anyway
Julie,
a big
blonde affair
that will tear up your family

let's do it
in the Haywain
in the Watermill
in your Golf

we can share starters
at the
Festival Leisure Park
we could
get a room
drive there
in your flash
Golf we did it in

room service menu
in my hands
while you shower
me off you

I’ll touch
your toy knickers
on the floor
with my toe

I’ll mix
drinks from
the minibar
looking in
your diaz eyes

ordering
fried chicken
in baskets

have
lurid
intimacy
on a meat high

mixing drinks
from the minibar
watching cable
naked

Ford Dagenham

No comments: