Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Democratic Sex



in bed
in some clothes,
want
to be close to each other
and she
puts on her glasses to think,
she needs
her glasses on to think

while
she is doing that
I am
saying whatever
and
kissing her brown chest,
gently,
beyond white wool borders

she has
decided, with her glasses on
and
she is taking them off again,
I am
saying little,
she is
touching my arms and back
under my shirt

she is
saying
lets play like 14 year olds,
lets play . . .


and,
don’t get me wrong,
it was
like a dream
like a song,
but
it was democratic
and
must be written down;

how
my clean buzz lasted 2 whole days and
how
on the third day
she
should have come back,
should have come back round here
for a
long bubble bath

I would
have given her fine wine
and
I would
have given her chocolate cake
and
I would
have sat on the toilet
and
looked long and hard
at her
having a long bubble bath . . .

but
she
left the country
on
a plane
to
the country
her
husband
lives in


Ford Dagenham

No comments: